Day in the Life of a Physics Teacher
|Thursday 20th May 4.30pm – 5.30pm|
Ever wondered what it’s like to teach physics? If you’re considering a career in teaching and want to find out more, this free Institute of Physics webinar will give you an insight into the profession and help you find out what it’s really like to teach physics.
- What’s a typical day like?
- Is there room for career progression?
- How do you manage disruptive students?
- How do you manage practical lessons?
- What are some of the biggest challenges in teaching (& the impact of COVID-19)?
- What’s the best thing about teaching?
There will be current and trainee physics teachers to answer these questions and more. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn more about the £26,000 IOP Teacher Training Scholarship.
To register: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1835364596293760528?source=Scholarship+page